- Course Price: R2900
- Kit: No Kit
- Duration: 3 Days
- Certification: Yes
- Start: Anytime
- Delivery: Physical
This course gives a general introduction to braiding. It involves the basic skill of braiding from the beginner level. Ideal for mothers who desire to make their children's hair or hairstylists who wish to know the basics of braiding or students who are new to braiding or are not sure of their braiding skill.
- Brief history of braiding
- Understanding different hair types.
- Natural hair care/growth
- The starting and finishing process of braiding.
- Acquire different braiding techniques and Styles
- Care and maintenance of braids.
- Braiding as a lucrative skill/business
Practical Content: 3 basic techniques of braiding.
1.Singles Box Braid - Natural
2.Singles Twist - Natural
3.Cornrows – Natural